The COVID pandemic has brought about a surge in mental health concerns and addiction—see the recent study from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Now, more than ever, access to quality, compassionate care is imperative. At Travco Behavioral Health, we want to provide assurance that we are stringently following COVID safety guidelines to protect our clients and employees.
In accordance with recommendations by the Ohio Department of Health and the CDC, just a few of the steps we have taken include:
- Adherence to mask-wearing requirements for both clients and employees
- Regular sanitization of offices
- Provision of plexiglass desk separators
- Seating placed six feet apart in waiting area and group rooms
- Providing new client paperwork via website, fax, e-mail or our no contact pick-up and drop-off stations at both locations
- Performing temperature checks prior to entry
Additionally—until further notice—most of our services (with the exception of Spravato treatment and groups) are being offered through telehealth, which is easily accessible via phone or video and covered by almost all insurance plans. (Please note that, emergency/crisis situations cannot be handled via telehealth. If you or a loved one are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.)
At Travco Behavioral Health, we’re committed to protecting the well-being of our clients and employees—while providing quality, compassionate care. Our COVID-19 precautions are just the beginning of how we show We Care More.
Author: Cindy O'Keefe, Director at Travco Behavioral Health, LPCC-S